Liquid polymer clay is what it sounds like: polymer clay in liquid form.
* slightly sticky
* medium-density liquid that does not require softening
* bakes the same way as regular polymer clay
* slightly more flexible and behaves in a completely different manner in its raw state.
* "translucent" refers to objects that allow light, but not detailed images, to pass through.
- Moistening dry clay
- Attaching raw clay to baked clay
- Thinning clay to make it soft for painting effects or syrup
- Repairing broken polymer clay items
- Filling in spaces in the clay to avoid bubbles
- Securing other materials that will be baked into your piece
- Fusing raw clay pieces as you're building
30ml Nara Liquid Clay x 1 Bottle